You are here:
Home > Property Tax Bills
Property Tax Bill Information
Cuyahoga County 2012 Property Tax Bills (paid in 2013) were mailed this week to all property owners. Residents have until January 24, 2013 to pay their taxes.
In order to avoid waiting in long lines Cuyahoga County encourages everyone to take advantage of one of the following convenient payment options:
- Online by electronic check, or by credit card (a fee applies) at www.onecuyahoga.com or http://treasurer.cuyahogacounty.us.
- By calling 1-800-PAYTAX, jurisdiction code 4501
- Utilize the Drop Boxes at the County’s Auto Title Offices located in downtown Cleveland, North Olmsted, Parma, Maple Heights and the County Administration Building, 1219 Ontario Street, Cleveland, Ohio.
- In person at local bank branches of Key Bank, Parkview Federal and First Federal of Lakewood.
- Curbside drop off in front of the Lakeside Avenue entrance of the County Administration building will be available on January 22 and 23 from 8:30a.m.-4:30 p.m., and January 24th from 8:00am – 7:00pm.
The Real Property Tax bills are now available online and can be found on the Treasurer’s Office website.